Only 75 minutes south of Adelaide lies a state-of-the-art marina just waiting for your boat.
Marina St Vincent is a 210 berth marina and offers the best boating access to Kangaroo Island and some amazing fishing. Construction of the marina commenced in 1997 and offers South Australian boat owners a sheltered harbour within easy reach of the magnificent waters that surround Kangaroo Island.
Various size berths are now available. So whether you’ve got a cruiser, fishing boat, or a yacht, the perfect spot for your boat is here.
New plans for Marina St Vincent
Aerial View Concept
- Proposed expansion of current 210 berths with additional fingers
- 21 Residential houses with berthing
- Tavern with Function facilities
- Retail precinct with offices
- Ferry terminal and café
- Beach and boardwalk
- Slip facilities
- Extension of the Western breakwater wall
- Extension of Northern breakwater wall
Ocean View Concept
- Corner of Northern breakwater wall facing Tavern and Accommodation.